Please enter your feature suggestion...

Set Quick Scopes in Admin & From Report Results

There are many times where I find myself wanting to run a scope action on a specific sub-set of computers. For example, since you cannot push a software package to multiple computers in Admin & Diag you have to make a Scope Action to do so. However, setting scope are not always easy to do or filter by.

It would be nice if when you select multiple objects in Admin & Diag, on the right click action that there was a "Save to Scope Template" action allowing you to specify the scope for a scope action that you would otherwise have to individually enter one by one.

I also find myself wishing to set the nodes from the results of a filtered Scope Action into a Scope. For example, I ran a Scope Action against my entire domain to find all computers with a specific video card. I then waned to take the nodes it found and run another scope action against just those it found from the first report instead of running it against the entire domain again with that specified condition. It would be nice to be able to save the results of a scope action to another scope.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)